Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome to my world

I'm 35 years old, I am divorced, and I live in a van down by the river. None of the things in that classic Chris Farley quote are true in my life, but the sentiment behind it describes it perfectly. My life sucks. Don't feel sorry for me, it's completely my fault. I've been making $11-12/hour for the past year and a half, and the year before that I was unemployed. My ass is broke. I've even been at work 6 days a week for the past 3 months, more or less, and I've just been told I can expect to work 35 more 6 day work weeks in 2010. Yay! And on top of that I'm desperately lonely. I haven't had a stimulating relationship in years and since I've been working on a midnight shift for the past 4 months I'm lucky if I see any of my friends more then one or two times a month, not that I can afford to do anything with them.

The reason why it's all my fault is because I let it happen. I'm a smart guy that went to univeristy and college and was an honour roll student. I was well liked, funny, a little weird and crazy, but also extremely shy. I lacked ambition and I never knew what I wanted to do with myself (problems I'm still fighting with), so here I am, 27 years old, poor, lonely, probably clinically depressed, and unable to get what I want out of life.

Welcome to my world.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lonely Worker said...

You are so coolzorz

January 15, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home