Monday, January 25, 2010

It's hard to find people with common interests when you don't even idulge in those interests yourself. It's like I can't help but make my life miserable. What do people talk about? What am I talking about? I like to listen. I like to be left alone, but I hate being lonely. Why do I make life this complicated when I know how simple it really is. People think life is hard. It's incredibly easy, I just haven't been making it easy for myself lately. Often times by doing the easier thing I've been making life harder to deal with. Not talking to people about difficult situations is the easier thing, but if you talk about it, think about it, feel it, life is so much easier. I know that, I just don't do it. Fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home