Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Harrowing Adventures Of...

I find it weird that some days I feel like one week everyone at work likes me then the next week I'm not sure if they like me or just don't hate me. I shouldn't care, and most of the time I don't, it's just that when you work midnights it feels like they're the only people I see so it would be nice if they like me. This past week a surprisingly attractive woman started at my job which was a nice surprise. I'm sure this will sound much creepier then I intend it to but it's always nice when gazing into the distance, daydreaming at work, that an attractive women is in your field of view so it gets me thinking about what my life would be like if I actually loved someone. It would be nice. Methinks that is the biggest thing missing in my life. Despite my best efforts I generally like a lot of stuff and put on a happy facade (I'm still not sure if I'm happy or clinically depressed, someday I'll find out), but it sure would be great to experience love at some point in my life. I'm almost getting too old to grow old with someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home