Friday, March 12, 2010

No Cars Go

I screw myself over every "weekend" (when you only have one day off a week and it's not a day, it's a night, I can't call it a proper weekend) by playing hockey every friday when I should be sleeping. So the next few days I fuck up my sleeping as bad as I fuck up my life. But hey, it's the only chance I get to see people consistently and be happy about it. I spent $300 this week upgrading the hard drive in my ps3. That's just fucking stupid. Why the hell did I do that? I could've used that money to pay for like a third of a trip when I actually get two weeks off in July (!!!!). But now I can play new games without having to delete old games holy shit it was totally worth it!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!! In other news life isn't nearly as shitty as I make it out to be. I still like me and that's what matters to me the most. I can't help liking other people but as long as I like myself I'm a happy guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home