Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I just counted and I have 11 empty toilet paper rolls sitting in my bathroom. That's a good solid couple of months of me not throwing out a single roll when I'm done with it. God it sucks being single for this long. It's a good thing I barely have/see any friends or watch any tv otherwise I might get reminded of valentines day some more and how lonely I should be. Instead I ignore life and live the life of an ignorant dumbass. Huzzah! I haven't spoken to anyone in my family in 3 weeks. I think that's a new record for me. I did play hockey on friday morning for the first time in 7+ months and I think that's the only day in the past two weeks where I saw a friend. All in all I've been even more hermit like then normal and I'm a horrible hermit to begin with. That's probably bad. It's sad that I waste so much time. Here's a normal day for me. Wake up at 5pm. Go on the internet for 30 mins. Play video games for 2 hours. Shit, shave, shower, brush teeth, be as hygenic as I feel like being for the day. Make and eat supper. Watch a dvd of some kind. Go to work. Come home and play video games/watch dvd/read. Go to bed. Doesn't my life suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home