Monday, February 1, 2010

Thus begins my 6 week stretch of working 6 days a week. Lately I've been feeling like death is upon me. Since the new year I've been having heart/chest pains, headaches, the feeling of imminent vomitting and the like. It seems like the classic case of high blood pressure is starting to get. I still haven't seen a doctor in 5 years or more because I've never really felt like I've had any health issues at all. This is the first time in my life that I've felt like shit for a consistenly long time and I'm scared how I've decided to do nothing about it. Well that's not entirely true. I've tried reducing my sodium intake, which is really hard when you're poor and you have to buy cheap, crappy food. I really should see a doctor but I've talked myself into hating them for so many years now I have a real fear of seeing one. Hopefully it'll go away on its own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home