Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm trying to think of the last time I talked to a woman that wasn't a cashier. I think it was over two weeks ago. I'm also trying to think of the last time I talked to a woman that I wanted to see naked. That one is probably over a year ago. What the hell happened to my mind. How does it just disappear. Up was one of the three movies I watched on my one night off this week, and a friend came over just after I finished watching it to ask if I could feed his dog the next day, and he said he didn`t like Up as much as other movie because it was too depressing. Fuck that. What`s depressing about it. A man has a long, incredibly full life with his wife and then the husband goes on a voyage to fulfill his life long promise to his wife. That right there is Upbeat (heyo!). Up is awesome and is not depressing and was the best pixar movie I`ve seen yet. By far. But then again I like to think that I like adventure. I`m a traveller at heart but I`m too poor and working the wrong shift to do any travelling. I need to start investing in the lottery so that one day I might be able to travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home