Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hello there. This is my day off this week. I only get one day off a week until Easter weekend. I get grumpy on my day off. I don't know what to do with a day off working midnights. Here's what people do off on their days off when they work days or afternoons. They wake up, then they can either do some chores or go somewhere and do something, see some people, you know, do whatever you want. And usually at the end of the day, at least this is what I would do at the end of the day, I would hang out with some friends and just enjoy some good company and end the day on a high note. On midnights I have to do anything that needs to get done within a couple hours of waking up because everything closes after that. Then if I'm very lucky I may see some friends (very unlikely now), then I have another 8 hours to kill before I go to sleep with nothing to do. Everyone is asleep. Nothing's open. I just sit in a dark room and watch movies or play games and get very depressed because I'm unhappy with the way my life has gone. You know how seeing the sun makes you happy? i'm not allowed that. I get a couple hours of happiness followed by three times as many hours of depression. Working nights sucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gage1 said...

wow this is almost depressing but at the same time kind of pleasant to read. Something might be wrong with me.

March 5, 2010 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger The Lonely Worker said...

At least you're not writing it. Something might be wrong with me.

March 7, 2010 at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home