Sunday, April 18, 2010

Headwires

Why is music so much more fun to listen to when it's warm and sunny outside, in a car with rolled down windows? Went to another visitation today. I nearly lost it while hugging the mother of the deceased. I've known the family my whole life. It's going to be one heck of a funeral again on Monday. I'm still getting sad spells here and there thinking of my friend that died two weeks ago. You know, that whole putting life into perspective and whatnot. I'm trying to remember the last time I had genuine fun. Well I guess it was actually today when I got to play with my sisters dog. I love that dog. So I was with a group of my parents friends today for about 3 hours and barely said more then a couple of sentences, and then I was with my friends when I got back home later for about an hour and a half and said probably 10 sentences. I wonder when it was that I decided I hate talking. It was probably when I realized whenever I say something people look at me funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home