Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Light Up The Night

I wish I knew the art of conversation. That's not true, I can hold my own in a conversation when it's started, I just don't know how to start a conversation. There are so many times I'll be with a friend and I know I have something to say or mention or talk about but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. There's a reason why alot of my friends are really outgoing, it's because they start up the conversation for me so I don't have to. It doesn't help that I don't like talking about other people. I was a quiet kid so I was talked about quite a bit by my parents and I really didn't like it so I've made sure to not judge and talk about people as often as possible, and it has persisted to do this day. That doesn't leave much to talk about, but then again that's why I'm pretty quiet. It would be nice to know what I want to talk about but I don't. So far the only thing I've learned about myself is I don't know shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home