Saturday, May 22, 2010

Chase Scene

I feel bad for my 0 readers. I've meant to update this blog pretty much every day over the past month but never did, just like I've meant to shave every day for the past month and haven't. Fortunately I'm shaving today so I thought it appropriate to blog. There was a weekend about 3 weeks ago where a whole bunch of people were over for a friends birthday party upstairs and while I never confirmed I was going to be there, I implied I was but I never showed up. The whole night was designed to be one big drinking contest and I didn't want to drink and I wasn't in a good mood, so I just thought screw it, I'm not going. And it made me really guilty. Then last night I had about 8 beers while watching a hockey game with a couple of friends. Go figure. I don't like how half the time I feel lonely and the other half of the time I don't feel like seeing anyone. It's like I can't make up my mind on whether or not I want to be alone. Luckily for me it's not my decision as no one will have me so it's all good. Instead I buy books and movies and video games, and I have to watch The Pacific and Treme and 24 and How To Make It In America and a number of other things and I have too many things I want to do even though any time I'm not working is pretty much spare time so I have more spare time then 98% of other working people out there and yet I accomplish so very little in life. Ah well. I'm usually happy at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home