Friday, January 28, 2011

Yes, thank you

Why hello there. You know how sometimes you feel like you've been wasting your life and your knowledge of the world is lacking? Why hello there. The funny thing is I know I've been wasting my life and my knowledge of the world is lacking. I feel like I'm an intelligent person, but I'm not sure what I'm basing that on. I know very little. I feel like I know quality when I see it, but so often quality is based on opinion and not fact, so really all I feel like I know is that I think I know more then others. I'm not sure what I'm basing that on either. I'm good at a job where I spend 6 days a week. I'm good at most things I do. I think. I think I'm good at understanding things if I try to. I think my problem is a lack of thinking. I feel like I'm losing touch with everyone I like. I feel like I have nothing to say. I feel like I'm alone. I feel like it would be great to have someone, not only to have someone but to have that special someone that makes you better, happier, complete. Someday? I have my doubts. I don't do enough about it. Ah but what can you do, that's my life motto. I'm sure there's a lot and I'm sure that's why I'm not a good person. Such is my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home