Thursday, October 13, 2011

Still alone, still working

Are blogs still cool? I meant to keep writing so that I spend at least a little bit of my life thinking about my life, as opposed to letting everything pass me by. So anyways if you like beards and suits and music you should check out quiet company. I forgot they existed for a while, which is a shame because they are good. I also forgot the lead singer has an awesome wife with a fun blog and I only remembered it by coming here to write my blog and saw that I have a link to her blog, so click on the link called leah and read up on an awesome family.

I called in sick to work today for my first time ever in my two plus years at my job, just because I wanted more sleep. I'm so glad I did, as after I went back to sleep after calling in I had one of my few amazing dreams. It might be a little sad to be excited over a dream, but sadly dreams are currently the only place I'm living a semi exciting life. I dreamed up my red fox, my dream women. I dream of her about once a year, and this morning I got to me her latest iteration. It's sad how happy these dreams make me. These dreams are the only relationships I have with women. I think it's time for me to go back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home