Sunday, March 25, 2012

Came in at 16-1, and with the winnings went out to celebrate

Sometimes I forget I like writing. Usually it takes me about a year to remember I like writing and then a week to forget all about it again. I just had my first two day weekend in a little while. 2 and a half years of working 6 days a week seems like a long time and then I realize my parents have done it for nearly 15 years now. I've been on a pretty harsh diet the past month and a half in hopes of winning a weight loss competition at work. Today I cheated on my diet. I had a chimichanga. It was delicious, but now I feel horrible that I cheated on my diet. I'm working so hard on losing weight and then I go and do something like that. I shouldn't worry about it, there are much worse things in the world going on like women having unprotected sex, but it's what's going on in my life. Right now it's all I got. And I cheated it today. Sorry stomach and heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home